- School Department
- District Information
- School Committee
Elected to Three-Year Terms
- Gregory Thompson, Chair
- Cell: (413) 374-6032
- Antonella Raschilla Manzi, Vice Chair
- Ph: (413) 695-4523
- Elizabeth Marsian-Boucher
- Ph: (413) 525-2763
- Sarah Truoiolo
- Ph: (413) 224-1502; Cell: (413) 537-3319
- Aimee Dalenta
- Cell: (860) 966- 2993
School Committee Meeting Schedule 2021-2022
Minutes and Agendas
Town Officers & Reports4.100 School Committee.
(A) The School Committee shall consist of five members whose terms shall be three years each, one elected in one year and two elected in each of the next succeeding years.
(B) The annual report of the School Committee shall contain:
1. A report of the year's work in the schools, with such recommendations and suggestions regarding educational work as they deem fitting.
2. The school calendar for the year.
3. A tabulated statement of membership, attendance and truancy for each school.
4. A statement of their expenditures and receipts (budget) during the year, unless appearing in the town accountant's report.
5. A list of teachers.
(C) No person shall, except for school cafeteria personnel, offer for sale, sell or cause to be sold to any school pupil any articles of food, or any articles suitable for or intended for human consumption, within the limits of the public ways and within one hundred yards from the nearest boundary of any public ways between the hours of 7:00 am and 4:00 pm on days when the public schools are in session