- Center for Human Development Recovery Programs: 332 Birnie Avenue, Springfield, MA 01107, (844)-CHD-HELP or visit https://chd.org/counseling/programs/addiction-services/
- Information on Reporting an Overdose and The Good Samaritan Law
- The Massachusetts Substance Use Helpline: For personalized information, support, and a link to services, call us confidentially: (800) 327-5050 or visit HelplineMA.org
- Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (MOAR): (617) 423-6627 or visit website
- Learn to Cope: A non-profit support network that offers education, resources, peer support and hope for parents and family members coping with a loved one addicted to opiates or other drugs. Call (508) 738-5148 to speak to a staff member or for peer support, call (508) 738-5148. Website
- Adcare Hospital: 117 Park Avenue, Suite 100 West Springfield, MA 01089 (413) 209-3124
- Baystate Wing Hospital Griswold Center: 40 Wright Street Palmer, MA 01069 (413) 370-5285
- Behavioral Health Network Inc. City Clinic: 230 and 235 Maple Street Holyoke, MA 01040 (413) 532-0389
- Behavioral Health Network, Inc.: 417 Liberty Springfield, MA 01104 (413) 747-0705
- Behavioral Health Network, Inc.: 30 Southwick Street Springfield, MA 01104 (413) 536-5473
- Behavioral Health Network, Inc.: 471 Chestnut Street Springfield, MA 01104 (413) 732-7075
- Child Guidance Clinic, Behavioral Health Network, Inc.: 110 Maple Street Springfield, MA 01105 (413) 732-7419
- Clinical & Support Options: 8 Atwood Drive, Suite 201 Northampton, MA 01060 (413) 582-0471
- Institute for Health and Recovery: 115 Maple Street, Suite 304, Springfield, MA 01105 (617) 661-3991
- Massachusetts Substance Abuse Information and Education Helpline (800) 327-5050 or use MassRelay at 711 or (800) 439-2370 www.helpline-online.com
- Youth Central Intake Care Coordination (YCICC) (866) 705-2807 or (617) 661-3991 or visit www.healthrecovery.org
Mental Health Resources
- Covenant House Nineline (800-999-999): Are you or a friend looking for answers to tough questions? Call our hotline to talk about your concerns. Anywhere. Anytime. It's free, it's confidential, it's 24/7 and it's for you.
- Behavioral Health Network: 417 Liberty Street, Springfield, MA 01104, Call (413) 747-0705 www.bhninc.org/families/
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800-273-TALK): For immediate suicidal crisis to information about mental health, crisis centers in our network are equipped to take a wide range of calls. Call if you feel you might be in danger of hurting yourself. Call to find referrals to mental health services in your area. Call to speak to a crisis worker if you're concerned about someone.
- S.A.F.E. (Self Abuse Finally Ends) 800-DONT-CUT: Alternatives is a nationally recognized leader in the treatment of self-injurious behavior such as cutting.
- To find a psychologist near you, visit www.physchologytoday.com
Other Services Near East Longmeadow
- East Longmeadow Health Department: East Longmeadow (413) 525-5400 ext. 1103 or visit www.eastlongmeadowma.gov/645/Health-Department
- Tapestry Health Systems: Amherst, Athol, Great Barrington, Greenfield, Holyoke, North Adams, Northampton, Pittsfield, Springfield and Westfield (4130 586-2016 or (800) 696-7752 www.tapestryhealth.org
- Hampden County Tobacco-Free Community Partnership: Sara Moriarty; email@example.com. Visit Tobacco-Free Community partnerships Website
DVD's Available at the Health Department
- Strengthening Families Program DVD: (Audience: Parents of youth 7-17 years) This program is nationally and internationally known for decreasing the rates of alcohol and drug abuse in children. Both youth and parents find the DVD pleasant to use and it fosters skills that improve success in schools. The Strengthening Families Program Home Use DVD contains actions that parents can take that are based on the science of preventing alcohol and other drug abuse. This program was developed by a Native American expert on parenting. Optional Spanish audio track included.